The Letov L-101 was an airliner designed in Czechoslovakia shortly after the end of the Second World War. It was to have been a 12-seat twin-engine feederliner built using German engines left over from Czechoslovakia's occupation. The Letov factory was nationalised on 24 October 1945 and the L-101 was its first project along with finishing work on the Junkers Ju 290. As designed the L-101 was a conventional cantilever low-wing monoplane.
Made by Letov Kbely.