The Friedrichshafen FF.41 was a large German-built three-seat twin-engine amphibious reconnaissance aircraft designed by Flugzeugbau Friedrichshafen in 1917. The aircraft was mainly used as a reconnaissance aircraft but also as a bomber and as a mine-laying aircraft. A torpedo-carrying version the FF.41AT was also developed. It had a modified fuselage and a single vertical fin (in comparison to the basic model's three). Only five FF.41AT aircraft were manufactured.
Made by Flugzeugbau FriedrichshafenFlugzeugbau Friedrichshafen GmbH.