The de Havilland DH.37 was a British two-seat private biplane of the 1920s designed by Alan Butler. The first of two aircraft built flew extensively for five years before having its engine upgraded to a 300 hp (224 kW) A.D.C. Nimbus and converted to a single seat racing plane. It crashed in June 1927. The second plane was sold to Australia was flown by the Controller of Civil Aviation. Sold to the Guinea Gold Company in New Guinea it was the first aircraft in that country.
Made by De Havilland.