The Boulton Paul P.29 Sidestrand was a twin-engine biplane medium bomber of the Royal Air Force. Named after a village on the Norfolk coast near Boulton & Paul's factory in Norwich the Sidestrand first flew in 1926 and entered service in 1928. It remained in service until 1936 only ever equipping one squadron; No. 101 Squadron RAF. It was an agile and relatively fast aircraft that was capable of aerobatic manoeuvres such as loops rolls and spins.
Made by Boulton Paul Aircraft.
Boulton Paul Sidestrand is the predecessor of the Boulton Paul Overstrand.