The Ambrosini S.1001 Grifo (Griffin) was an Italian light airplane that appeared shortly after the end of World War II. The first plane built by SAI Ambrosini postwar the prototype flew in 1947 and was derived from the pre-war SAI.2S. It was a four-seat monoplane with spatted fixed undercarriage. A small series was produced for the Italian aeroclubs with an Alfa Romeo 110-ter engine of 97 kW (130 hp).
Made by SAI Ambrosini.