The AEG C. IV was a German two-seat biplane reconnaissance aircraft that entered service in 1916. The C. IV was based on the C. II but featured a larger wingspan and an additional forward-firing Spandau-type 7.92 mm (.312 in) machine gun. In addition to reconnaissance duties the C. IV was used as a bomber escort despite proving itself inadequately powered for the role. Nevertheless the C.
Made by AEG.